Tuesday, January 12, 2010

If winter has found me.........

If winter has found me...I must be special! I sit amongst the woody forest floor and gaze up to through the bare tree limbs looking for God. I close my eyes and envision Him sitting on a branch biding me to come up and join Him. I would like to spend more time with Him and soak up all the delights of the kingdom, as for today, I will only hope for a time soon to polish off my old scholarly books and delve into His Word!

2 comments:

  1. I can smell the earth, rich with humus and pine sprigs, and the warmth of the sun slanting through the firs elevates my thoughts heavenward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Write Girl Write!!!

    But, soon the gentle rains promise buds of new growth emerging from the dark depths of a past moment. Pushing away the decayed leaves of fall.........

    O.K. your turn..........haha Hugs

    ReplyDelete