How delightful is the playful jests of the Manor's birds! They ruffle through the thick brush and pop out the otherside with bountiful energy.
Singing as I have never heard coming from the trees, bushes and meadow! I see them now as I gaze out my seeded glass windowpane pecking at the bugs, twigs and anything interesting that comes into view.
They are crowned with an assortment of millinery styles, from ribbed wired bonnets strewn with all types of ribbons and ties, turban and the lastest fashion. Although, I would not be caught with such frivolities upon my head, I could be encouraged with a dainty scarf!
Far be it from me to dictate what the birds should where on this particular Wednesday, but very few are in the modest mode of attire.
But, I do hope that they are not too uncomfortable with the rain starting to fall....shoo birdies before you get wet!
No comments:
Post a Comment